Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
We collect and use Personal Information from you on our Site in the following ways:
- When your child creates an account, we will collect your email address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you want to forward an email to your friend, you will need to submit the recipient's email address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected may be: you and your friend’s name, address, phone number, and email address.
THE WAY WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the Product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use information to provide improved administration and quality of experience on this Site and to improve our Products and services.
- We will periodically communicate with you information that directly promotes the use of our Site or the purchase of our Products and services. When you receive these communications from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
- We may create anonymous information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site, Products, and services. GEOPALZ reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous information to third parties in its discretion.
- We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to provide you with this Site, Products and services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by GEOPALZ. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
- Regardless of any choices your make regarding your Personal Information, GEOPALZ may disclose such Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on GEOPALZ; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of GEOPALZ or users of this Site.
- Finally, we never use or share the Personal Information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
GEOPALZ is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that GEOPALZ cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information and mistakes may happen.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access all your Personal Information that we collect online and maintain by viewing your profile under the 'Edit Account' tab. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but remain in our archives.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND PUBLIC AREAS
HOW TO CONTACT US
PO Box 1170
Boulder, CO 80306
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OWNERSHIP INFORMATION
Copyright © 2010, GEOPALZ, LLC. All rights reserved. All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software used on this Site (other than your User Consent) (collectively “Site Content”), is the property of GEOPALZ or its suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site, including IBITZ, IBITZ LOGO, GEOPALZ, WALK TO WIN, GEOPALZ LOGO, are GEOPALZ’s property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
If you have a Site account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. GEOPALZ reserves the right to refuse service and/or suspend or terminate accounts in its sole discretion. Upon termination of your account, your right to access and use this Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your account involves deletion of your User Content associated therewith from our live databases and we will not have any liability for such termination or deletion.
All products listed on this Site (“Products”), their description, and their prices are each subject to change. GEOPALZ reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any Product, without notice or liability to you.
For each Product you order on this Site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Product as of the time your submitted your order, the delivery fees for the delivery service you select, and any applicable Taxes (defined below). GEOPALZ will automatically bill your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts and you hereby authorize us to do so. You will be solely responsible for payment of all taxes (other than taxes based on GEOPALZ’s income), fees, duties, and other governmental charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the Product purchase (“Taxes”) not withheld by GEOPALZ.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason. If we cancel all or a part of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is either that (a) we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion (if your credit card has already been charged for the order) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the cancelled portion of the order.
Please refer to www.geopalz.com or www.ibitz.com for additional information about Product orders.
“User Content” of a user of this Site means any and all information and content that such user uses with this Site (e.g., a picture for a group). You are solely responsible for your User Content and you assume all risk associated with your User Content. By using your User Content with this Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to GEOPALZ an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Content, and to grant sub-licenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in this Site.
You agree that your User Content will not (a) violate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, (b) be harmful to minors in anyway, or (c) be obscene, offensive, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, MARKS, PRODUCTS, AND THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY GEOPALZ ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND YOU USE THE FOREGOING AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GEOPALZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THIS SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, MARKS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GEOPALZ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GEOPALZ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, MARKS, PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, ASSOCIATED SERVERS, AND/OR E-MAILS SENT FROM GEOPALZ ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL GEOPALZ OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFIT, OR LOST DATA, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, MARKS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL GEOPALZ’S OR ITS SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THIS SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, MARKS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION) EXCEED FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50).
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site may contain links to, or advertisements for, third party websites (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). Such Third Party Sites are not under the control of GEOPALZ and GEOPALZ is not responsible for any Third Party Sites. GEOPALZ provides these Third Party Sites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites. You use all Third Party Sites at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable service provider’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
GEOPALZ respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our services do the same. In connection with our services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The designated Copyright Agent for GEOPALZ is:
NEUGEBOREN O'DOWD PC
1227 Spruce Street, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80302
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site, or to products or services sold or distributed by GEOPALZ or through this Site shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Boulder County, Colorado, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
OUR MAILING ADDRESS
PO Box 1170
Boulder, CO 80306-1170
OUR WAREHOUSE ADDRESS
1301 Yellow Pine Ave
Boulder, CO 80304
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Main number: 877-546-4803
Fax number: 877-546-4804
General email: email@example.com