iBitz™ Wireless Fitness Keys Instructional Manual
iBitz™ by GeoPalz® is a wireless family activity monitor. The new iBitz PowerKey and Unity activity monitors, a physical activity based device and game that wirelessly syncs to your Bluetooth 4.0® (BLE) phone and allows adults and children their own unique experience with personalized apps. The iBitz Unity for adults tracks steps, distance, weight, height, overall physical activity, even BMI, and allows them to incorporate their family memebers, and even form groups with friends. While the kid’s iBitz PowerKey, interface incorporates characters called GeoBotz, that a child must keep healthy with physical activity, healthy food, and plenty of water. The iBitz PowerKey is a successful way to engage children in being physically active because of the ability to bring the joy of gaming to physical activity!
- Download the iBitz app from www.ibitz.com/app or in the iTunes® App store. The app requires an iPhone® 4S or greater, iPad® 3rd Generation or greater, iPod® Touch 5th Generation or greater.
- On the iBitz device, press and hold the “wake up” button on the right side of the device for 5 seconds till the light on the top goes from green to red.
- Launch your app on your device and follow the onscreen registration process.
- Once registration is complete you are ready to start monitoring your activity, place the unit on your hip or shoe, and you are ready to go!
- Device: the main body is made of plastic as well as the casing of the back clip
- Clip: made of Stainless Steel
- Battery Cover: made of Stainless Steel
- Battery: CR2032 - 3V lithium Battery
- Outlines dimensions: 48mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 20mm (D)
- Sensor: tri-axis accelerometer for activity monitoring
- Bluetooth: uses BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) 2.4 GHz for transmission of data
- App: iBitz App from the iTunes® stores is required for retrieving data from the device
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed
to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.