ibitz™ Wireless Activity Tracker Instructional Manual
ibitz™ by GeoPalz® is a wireless family activity tracker. The new ibitz kid's PowerKey and Unity activity trackers, a physical activity based device and game that wirelessly syncs to your iOS Bluetooth 4.0® (BLE) compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod and allows adults and children their own unique experience with personalized apps. The ibitz Unity for adults tracks steps, distance, weight (when manually added), height, overall physical activity, even BMI, and allows them to incorporate their family members, and form groups with friends and family. While the kid’s ibitz PowerKey, children will have their character blast off and explore the galaxy in a spaceship powered by their steps. The more active the child is, the more they can explore and the more rewards they can earn. The ibitz PowerKey is a successful way to engage children in being physically active because of the ability to bring the joy and fun of gaming to physical activity!
- Download the ibitz app iTunes App store. Click here for the Adult Unity App. Click here for the Kid ibitz PowerKey App. The app requires an iPhone® 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad (3rd Gen), iPad (4th Gen), iPad mini, iPod Touch (5th Generation) using iOS 6.1.
- Once you have downloaded and launched your ibitz app, you will be prompted to follow the on screen set up and registration process.
- Once registration is complete you are ready to start monitoring your activity, place the unit on your hip or shoe, and you are ready to go!
- Click here for video instructions.
- Device: the main body is made of plastic as well as the casing of the back clip
- Clip: made of Stainless Steel
- Battery Cover: made of Stainless Steel
- Battery: CR2032 - 3V lithium Battery
- Outlines dimensions: 48mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 20mm (D)
- Sensor: tri-axis accelerometer for activity monitoring
- Bluetooth: uses BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) 2.4 GHz for transmission of data
- App: ibitz App from the iTunes® stores is required for retrieving data from the device
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.